B.Eng., King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL), Thailand
M.Sc.(Electrical Engineering),The University of Texas at Arlington, USA.
Ph.D. (Electrical Engineering), The University of Texas at Arlington, USA.
Industrial Robotic and Artificial Intelligence, Optoelectronic materials and devices: LEDs, lasers, detectors, and solar cells, Silicon photonics and photonic integration, Flexible photonics and bio-inspired optics, Renewable energy and flexible solar cells.
- Kamol Wasapinyokul, Santhad Chuwongin, Ajchara Charoensook, Effects of baffle reflection and shadow in an integrating sphere on the total luminous flux measurement of a linearly-shaped lamp, Acta IMEKO, 6(4): pp. 105-112, 2017
- W. Zhou, D. Zhao, Y. Shuai, H. Yang, S. Chuwongin, A. Chadha, J.-H. Seo, K. Wang, V. Liu, Z. Ma, and S. Fan, “Fano resonance photonic crystal nanomembrane photonics (Invited review)”, Prog. Quantum. Electron. 38, 1-74 (2014).
- A. Chadha, D. Zhao, S. Chuwongin, Z. Ma, and W. Zhou, “Polarization- and angle-dependent characteristics in two dimensional photonic crystal membrane reflector”, Appl. Phys. Lett 103.21 (2013):211107
- R. Li, S. Wang, S. Chuwongin, and W. Zhou, “Nanoscale Silver-Assisted Wet Etching of Crystalline Silicon for Anti-Reflection Surface Textures”, J. Nanosciece and Nanotech. Vol. 13(1), 493-7 (2013).
- H. Yang, D. Zhao, S. Chuwongin, J.-H. Seo, W. Yang, Y. Shuai, J. Berggren, M. Hammar, Z. Ma and W. Zhou, “Transfer printing stacked nanomembrane lasers on silicon”, Nature Photonics 6, 617-622 (2012). AOP July 22, 2012. http://www.nature.com/nphoton/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nphoton.2012.160.html.
- Rui Li, Shuling Wang, Santhad Chuwongin,Weidong Zhou, “Nanoscale Silver-assisted Wet Etching of Crystalline Silicon for Flexible Large Area Photovoltaics,” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2012.
- W. Zhou, Z. Ma, S. Chuwongin, Y.-C. Shuai, J.-H. Seo, D. Zhao, H. Yang, and W. Yang, “Semiconductor nanomembranes for integrated silicon photonics and flexible Photonics,” Optical and Quantum Electronics, vol. 44, pp. 605-611, 2012.
- D. Zhao, H. Yang, S. Chuwongin, J.H. Seo, Z. Ma and W. Zhou, “Design of photonic crystal membrane reflector based VCSELs”, IEEE Photon. J.,2012
- Y. Hongjun, Z. Deyin, S. Jung-Hun, S. Chuwongin, K. Seok, J. A. Rogers, M. Zhenqiang, and Z. Weidong, “Broadband Membrane Reflectors on Glass,” Photonics Technology Letters, IEEE, vol. 24, pp. 476-478, 2012.
- Q. Zexuan, Y. Hongjun, S. Chuwongin, Z. Deyin, M. Zhenqiang, and Z. Weidong, “Design of Fano Broadband Reflectors on SOI,” Photonics Technology Letters, IEEE, vol. 22, pp. 1108-1110, 2010.
- H. Yang, S. Chuwongin, Z. Qiang, L. Chen, H. Pang, Z. Ma, and W. Zhou, “Resonance control of membrane reflectors with effective index engineering,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 95, pp. 023110-023110-3, 2009.
- Weidong Zhou, Zhenqiang Ma, Hongjun Yang, Zexuan Qiang, Guoxuan Qin, Huiqing Pang, Li Chen, Weiquan Yang, Santhad Chuwongin, and Deyin Zhao, “Flexible photonic-crystal Fano filters based on transferred semiconductor nanomembranes,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 42, 234007, 2009.
- T. Tongloy, S. Chuwongin, K. Jaksukam, C. Chousangsuntorn, S. Boonsang: Asynchronous Deep Reinforcement Learning for the Mobile Robot Navigation with Supervised Auxiliary Tasks., Shanghai, China, ICRAE 2017
- K. Wasapinyokul*, S. Kaewpirom, S. Chuwongin, S. Boonsang: Highly-transparent multi-layered spin-coated silk fibroin film (Oral presentation), presented in Applied Optics and Photonics China. 4th-6th June 2017, Beijing, China, Proceedings of SPIE, 10460: p. 104600S, 2017.
- K. Wasapinyokul*, S. Chuwongin, S. Chanyawadee, R. Leecharoen, A. Charoensook: Effects of baffle in an integrating sphere on the total luminous flux measurement of a linear-shape lamp (Oral presentation), presented in The XXI IMEKO World Congress. 30th August-4th September 2015, Prague, Czech Republic.
- K. Wasapinyokul, S. Chanyawadee, R. Leecharoen, S. Chuwongin, A. Charoensuk: Effects of baffle in integrating sphere on total luminous flux measurement (Poster presentation), presented in New Developments and Applications in Optical Radiometry (NEWRAD). 24th-27th June 2014
- W. Fan, D. Zhao, S. Chuwongin, J.-H. Seo, H. Yang, J. Berggren, M. Hammar, Z. Ma, and W. Zhou, “Electrically-pumped membrane-reflector surface-emitters on silicon”, IEEE Summer Topicals Meeting on Micro- and Nano-cavity Integrated Photonics, July 8-10, 2013, USA.
- W. Fan, D. Zhao, S. Chuwongin, J.-H. Seo, H. Yang, J. Berggren, M. Hammar, Z. Ma, and W. Zhou, “Fabrication of Electrically-pumped Resonance-cavity Membrane-reflector Surface-emitters on Silicon”, IEEE Photonics Conference 2013, USA.
- A. Chadha, W. Yang, T. K. Saha, S. Chuwongin, Y. Shuai, W. Zhou, Z. Ma, and G. J. Brown, “Spectral selective absorption enhancement from stacked ultra-thin InGaAs/Si Fano resonance membranes,” in San Francisco, California, USA, 2012, pp. 82680G-7.
- M. Rakhmanov, T. Miller, A. Gribovskiy, B. Frost, S. Chuwongin, D. Zhao, W. Zhou, “Sub-Wavelength Diffraction Losses in a Silicon Nano-Patterned Membrane,” in IEEE Photonics 2012 conference, Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport Burlingame, California USA, 2012.
- Rui Li, Santhad Chuwongin ,Shuling Wang, Weidong Zhou, “Ag-Assisted Electrochemical Etching of Silicon for Antireflection in Large Area Crystalline Thin-Film Photovoltaics,” in 38th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, 2012.
- S. Chuwongin, H. Yang, J.-H. Seo, D. Zhao, W. Yang, J. Berggren, M. Hammar, Z. Ma, and W.D. Zhou, “Nanomembrane Transfer Printing for MR-VCSELs on Silicon,” in IEEE Photonics 2012 conference, 2012.
- Santhad Chuwongin, Deyin Zhao, Y. Shuai,Hongjun Yang, Weidong Zhou, Jung-Hun Seo, Zhenqiang Ma, “Transfer printed 2D crystalline semiconductor nanomembranes for photonic crystal Fano resonance filters and reflectors on Si and flexible substrates,” in US-KOREA JSNT 2012(Poster).
- S. Chuwongin, D. Zhao, H. Yang, J.-H. Seo, J. Berggren, M. Hammar, Z. Ma and W.Zhou, “Transfer printing photonic crystal nanomembrane lasers on silicon with low optical pumping threshold (POSTDEADLINE paper)”, 9th International Conference on Group IV Photonics, Aug. 29-31, 2012, San Diego, CA.
- A. Gribovskiy, T. D. Miller, and M. Rakhmanov, S. Chuwongin, D. Zhao, andW. Zhou, “Wide-Angle Polarization-Dependent Diffraction in a Silicon Nano-Patterned Membrane Reflector”, Texas section American Physical Society Fall 2012 Meeting, Lubbock, TX, Oct. 25-27, 2012.
- W. Yang, H. Yang, S. Chuwongin, J.-H. Seo, Z. Ma, J. Berggren, M. Hammar, and W. D. Zhou, “Frame-Assisted Membrane Transfer for Large Area Optoelectronic Devices on Flexible Substrates”, in IEEE Winter 2011 Topicals on Photonic Materials and Integration Architecuture, Keystone, CO, Jan. 10-12, 2011 , pp. 113-114.
- W. Zhou, Z. Ma, W. Yang, S. Chuwongin, Y.-C. Shuai, J.-H. Seo, D. Zhao, H. Yang and R. Soref, “Semiconductor nanomembranes for integrated and flexible photonics,” (INVITED), in International Topical Meeting on Information Photonics, Ottawa, Canada, May 18-20, 2011, pp. 1-2.
- S. Chuwongin, Y. Weiquan, Y. Hongjun, Z. Weidong, and M. Zhenqiang, “Flexible crystalline InP nanomembrane LED arrays,” in IEEE Photonics Society Annual Meeting, Denver, Nov. 8-11, 2010, pp. 643-644
- W. Zhou, Z. Ma, H. Yang, L. Chen, W. Yang, Z. Qiang, G. Qin, H. Pang, S. Chuwongin, and D. Zhao, “Semiconductor nanomembranes for stacked and flexible photonics (Invited),” in Photonics West, Silicon Photonics V, San Francisco, California, USA, 2010, pp. 76060U-10.
- Y. Hongjun, S. Chuwongin, C. Li, Q. Zexuan, Z. Weidong, P. Huiqing, and M. Zhenqiang, “Spectral trimming of fano reflectors on silicon and glass substrates,” in IEEE LEOS Annual Meeting, Long Beach, CA, Nov. 9-13, 2008, pp. 818-819.
12026003 ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 2
12026118 SENSORS AND ACTUATORS (HW1.)
12026105 ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING 1
12026202 ESD AND EMI CONTROL IN MANUFACTURING PROCESS
12026208 MICROELECTRONIC MANUFACTURING
12026401 FUNDAMENTAL OF INDUSTRIAL ROBOTICS
Doing research with our team, you will:
- Work on important problems in areas such as manufacturing, healthcare and education, using AI.
- Learn, develop, and deploy machine learning / deep learning algorithms and applications including ROS.
- Have an opportunity to know fancy topics in Nanophotonics.
Joining my research group.
- If you are interested in getting involved in AI or machine learning research, please feel free to get in touch. So that I can get to know you better, please sending a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for a scholarship. If you are planning to be a Master or PhD KMITL student and interested in a scholarship, please email your resume to email@example.com. I would encourage you to get involved in Robotic and AI research.