|Education: B.Sc. (Physics) with first class honor Kasetsart University, M.Sc. (Physics) Chulalongkorn University, Ph.D. (Physics) Chulalongkorn University
Awards and honors:
Research Interest: Thin film semiconductor devices such as solar cells and thermoelectric module
International Journals :
- Khumtong T., Sukwisute P., Sakulkalavek A., Sakdanuphab R., “Microstructure and Electrical Properties of Antimony Telluride Thin Films Deposited by RF Magnetron Sputtering on Flexible Substrate Using Different Sputtering Pressures,” Journal of Electronic Materials, vol. 46, issue 5 (2017) pp. 3166-3171 (ISI, IF = 579)
- Khumtong T., Sakulkalavek A., and Sakdanuphab R., “Empirical modeling and optimization of pre-heat temperature and Ar flow rate using response surface methodology for stoichiometric Sb2Te3 thin films prepared by RF magnetron sputtering,”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 715 (2017) pp. 65-72. (ISI, IF = 3.133)
- Sakdanuphab R., and Sakulkalavek A., “Design, empirical modeling and analysis of a waste-heat recovery system coupled to a traditional cooking stove,”, Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 139 pp. 182-193 (2017) (ISI, IF= 5.589)
- Nuthongkum P, Sakulkalavek A, and Sakdanuphab R., “RSM Base Study of the Effect of Argon Gas Flow Rate and Annealing Temperature on the [Bi]:[Te] Ratio and Thermoelectric Properties of Flexible Bi-Te Thin Film” Journal of Electronic Materials, vol. 46, issue 5 (2017) pp. 2900-2907. ISI (IF= 1.579)
- Nuthongkum P, Sakdanuphab R., Horprathum, M., and Sakulkalavek A, “[Bi]:[Te] control and thermoelectric properties of flexible BixTey thin film prepared by RF magnetron sputtering” Journal of Electronic Materials, vol. 46, issue 5 (2017) pp. 2900-2907. ISI (IF= 1.579)
- Singkaselit, K., Sakulkalavek, A., and Sakdanuphab, R., “Effects of annealing temperature on the structural, mechanical and electrical properties of flexible bismuth telluride thin films prepared by high-pressure RF magnetron sputtering” Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 8 (2017) 035002 (7pp) ISI (IF= 1.52)
- Pantian, S., Sakulkalavek, A., and Sakdanuphab, R., “Enhancing the electrical conductivity and thermoelectric figure of merit of the p-type delafossite CuAlO2 by Ag2O addition” Current Applied Physics 17 (2017) 1264-1270. ISI (IF= 1.971)
- Pantian, S., Sakdanuphab, R. and Sakulkalavek, A., “Effect of starch addition on structural, electrical and thermal properties of delafossite CuAl9Fe0.1O2” Materials Science and Engineering B: Solid-State Materials for Advanced Technology, 226 (2017) 39-46. ISI (IF = 2.552).
- Siriwongrungson, V., Sakulkalavek, A., and Sakdanuphab, R., “Optimum sintering temperature for the thermoelectric properties of CuAl9Fe0.1O2 material” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 27, issue 10 (2016). (ISI, IF= 2.019)
- Sakulkalavek, A. and Sakdanuphab, R., “Power factor improvement of delafossite CuAlO2 by liquid-phase sintering with Ag2O addition” Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing 56 pp 313-323 (2016). (ISI, IF= 2.359)
- Sukwisute, P., Sakdanuphab, R., Sakulkalavek, A., “Hardness and wear resistance improvement of ABS surface by CrN thin film” Materials Today: Proceedings 4 (2017) 6553-6561.
- Ponuam, W., Potisook, C., Sakdanuphab, R., “Numerical study of temperature profile on diamond-like carbon thin films under different laser pulses” Materials Today: Proceedings 4 (2017) 6349-6357.
- Nualkham, I., Sakdanuphab, R., Sakulkalavek, A. “Improvement of Structural, Morphological and Mechanical Properties of CrNx Sputtered Thin Films by Vacuum Annealing Process” Key Engineering Materials, Vol. 751 (2017), pp 113-118.
- Sakulkalavek, A., and Sakdanuphab, R., “Figures of Merit of Low-Cost CuAl9Fe0.1O2 Thermoelectric Material Prepared at Different Solid State Reaction Sintering Temperatures” Key Engineering Materials Vol. 659 (2015) pp. 185-189.
- Sakulkalavek, A., and Sakdanuphab, R., “Resistive Switching Behavior of Ti/ZnO/Mo Thin Film Structure for Nonvolatile Memory Applications” Key Engineering Materials Vol. 659 (2015) pp. 588-592.
- Nimnual, P., Sakulkalavek, A., and Sakdanuphab, R., “The influence of N2 partial pressure on color, mechanical, and corrosion properties of TiN thin films deposited by dc reactive magnetron sputtering” Key Engineering Materials Vol. 659 (2015) pp 550-554.
- Wongtanasarasin, W., Sakdanuphab, R., Suwansukho, K., and Sakulkalavek, A., “Changes in structural, morphological, and corrosion properties of CrN thin film effected by varying N2 pressure in the sputtering process” Key Engineering Materials Vol. 659 (2015) pp 555-559.
- Khumtong, T., Sakdanuphab, R., “The Effects of O2:N2 Gas Ratios on Structural, Optical, Electrical Properties of TiOxNy Thin Film Deposited by Reactive DC Magnetron Sputtering” Key Engineering Materials Vol 659 (2015) pp. 540-544.
- Sakdanuphab, S. Chatraphorn and K. Yoodee “The advantages of Ga-graded obtained by growth profile modification and Na incorporation on Cu(In,Ga)Se2 solar cells” Advanced Materials Research Vol. 936 pp 633-638 (2014).
- Ibuki, and R. Sakdanuphab “Structural, morphological and adhesion properties of CoFeB thin films deposited by DC magnetron sputtering” Proceeding of International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences, and Technology, ICEAST (2013).
The ITS Outstanding Poster Award in the 35th International Conference & the 1st Asian Conference on Thermoelectrics (ICT/ACT 2016) in Wuhan in P. R. China from May 29 to June 2, 2016 “RSM Base Study of the Effect of Argon Gas Flow Rate and Annealing Temperature on the [Bi]:[Te] Ratio and Thermoelectric Properties of Flexible Bi-Te Thin Film”
Government & Industry Research Grants
- The Thailand Research Fund (Research and Researchers for Industries – RRI)
- The Institute for the Promotion of Teaching Science and Technology (IPST Research Fund)
- Seagate Technology (Thailand)
- Thai Steel Cable Public Company Limited
- Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand)